How to do I navigate this service portal?
- The key form that needs to be completed for the RPMarketing Team to start your Google Ad Campaign is in Phase 1.
- Make sure to complete this as soon as possible.
- Next, once one of our team members has conducted the keyword research for your ads based on the information provided in the Phase 1 form, you will be notified when it's time to review and approve the chosen keywords.
- Once Approved you'll be notified when your ads go live.
What is the process?
Your Google Ads:
- Once you have completed the Phase 1 form, you'll be notified when one of the RPMarketing Team members start working on your Google Ads.
- When your initial keywords are ready for you to review and approve, you will be notified to return back here to the Client Portal to review and approve your keywords.
- If approved, great! You'll be notified when your ads go live.
- If revisions requested, you'll be notified once a team member starts working on your Google Ad Keywords again. Then you'll be again notified when they're ready for your approval/review.